Saturday, March 14, 2015

Assignment: Due 3/14

M 1931

I like the end of the “M 1931 film” because it shows how societies react to situation that cannot be solving by authority law.  The Berlin criminal community decided to take control and capture the killer and put him in the besetment. It is ironic how criminal are hunting by criminals, not because he killed the children. They decided to capture the killer because the police begin to rounding up every criminal in town.  They show him each child picture that being murdered. You can see the face of the “M” man with a lot torment. He describes how the evil followed him until he kills another child.  The “M” said, “the evil thing inside me, fire, voices, it’s me pursuing myself, I want to escape, but it’s impossible, I have to obey it, and I’m pursued by the ghosts. Ghosts of the mothers and the children never leave me alone.  This scene show what happened to those people did not have power of controlling their impulse. He tries to describe how the force follows him through the street until he kills again. People do things drive by force and you can see the horror in the killer face. It is a mystery and difficult to understand the sometimes forces move people mind to do terrible things. I picked this scene because why people kill innocent people. People do things drive by force and you can see the horror in the killer face. It is a mystery and difficult to understand the sometimes forces move people mind to do terrible things. I picked this scene because people mind are very vulnerable when you don't have control of you desire. What’s going on in criminal intent, it is question that everyone a

No comments:

Post a Comment