Saturday, February 21, 2015

Assignment Due 2/21





John Assaraf

“Our job as humans is to hold on to the thoughts of what we want, make it absolutely clear in our minds what want, and from that we start to invoke one of the greatest laws in the Universe, and that’s the law of attraction. You become what you think about most, but you also attract what you think about most”.


One thing the make human unique is thinking, we are able to evolution and adapt. According to this passage, we are responsible for our thoughts and what we become in life. The power of our mind is so powerful that it could destroy yourself if you do not control it. For example, some people said, I have obstacles today because I woke up with the left foot. I believe the people have bad days not because they woke up with the left foot. When people think negative they attracts negative. On the other hand, when people think positive the law of attraction will attract positive. We have to pay attention to our thoughts. As human being we are capable of changing our attitude and listen to our inner voice. Optimistic people become healthier, happy, and have better success in life. 


This passage is important to me for the following reasons. I used to have negative thoughts and always complained every time I have a bad day. I just said I feel sad; today it a terrible day, I’m sick, today is not my day. Sometimes negative thoughts led to anxiety and unhealthy life style. Pessimism people could influence you energy. When you are around problematic people, you maybe also attract some negative energy. Negative thoughts distort our view of the world until everything seems monotonous and hopeless. One day I decided to read books relate to positive thinking. One of those books was The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. I took action to stop negative thinking and focus more in positive aspects of a situation. Today I feel more optimism, faith, hope and enjoy positive results. When I have a bad day, I see the positive in negative events.

2 comments:

  1. This passage really home to me, soo much that I also had to talk about it. I am a firm believer that you do become the things you think about most. Have you ever seen the documentary "The Secret"?. It has a lot of successful people talking about the same thing, "the law of attraction and how if you want something the first thing you have to do is create it in your mind. Check it out, you like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Secret and it's a great book, thank you

    ReplyDelete